Visions of Gandhi
No, the title doesn't exactly have a whole lot of correlation with the post, but there are visions and it's a great music album.
Here are just a few pictures of the start of my home.
The first is the very beginnings of a kitchen, its not much but it gets the job done. I've actually added quite a bit over the past two days, so expect an update on this one soon. Its amazing how much of a difference a table can make...
The second picture would be the first thing I unpacked upon arrival. My books also easily make up the majority of items I currently own by weight and compete only with my clothes by volume. Even with the library currently closed, at least I can't complain of ever being bored!
Here are just a few pictures of the start of my home.

The first is the very beginnings of a kitchen, its not much but it gets the job done. I've actually added quite a bit over the past two days, so expect an update on this one soon. Its amazing how much of a difference a table can make...
The second picture would be the first thing I unpacked upon arrival. My books also easily make up the majority of items I currently own by weight and compete only with my clothes by volume. Even with the library currently closed, at least I can't complain of ever being bored!


<< Home