Monday, October 17, 2005

Once and Future Home

I promise that I'm not depriving ya'll of visuals from lack of trying. This will be the 5th or 6th attempt to put up some pictures of my very recently vacated room at the Martian's.

Here when I found out I was posted to the mountains I thought I'd never see the ocean. But with my luck I had to joy of waking up to it every morning. The best of both worlds!!

6'x8' of home. I'm sitting on the bed for the first picture, the next is taken from the door way.

Attempt number four at this particular picture still isn't perfect, but its better. They come up thisway about half the time so I'm going to go ahead and post it. You get the idea...
One of the guests at my house blessing said he got some good shots and would email them to me, so when those come along I'll put them up as well! Enjoy.