Huaning
They told us there would be days on end where it doesn’t stop raining but that’s really hard to conceptualize in the abstract. Welcome to Tropical Storm Huaning. I mean, its rained almost every afternoon since I’ve been at site, but this is ridiculous. It was raining when I went to bed and when I woke up. Raining when I went back to bed after breakfast because I was feeling miserable & still raining when I woke up again at 1pm. Its also raining now as I write via candlelight. Still not sure if I can blame that part on my new friend or not. Its just a steady drizzle with occasional spots of hard rain and slacking back to a very light sprinkle. Luckily it had kicked way back for my walk home from work but the clouds had moved all the way down into the valley creating a really odd affect. Visibility in the immediate world was only slightly fogged because of the way the road winds around the mountains. You can never see that far ahead of you anyway, but if you looked up there was nothing but a field of white where the beautiful views used to be. On a clear day I can see all the way to the Sierra Madres, now the next hill might as well not exist. Looks like there won’t be any basketball for tomorrow’s LGU games (called Hataw). At least there’s a roofed area where we can play volleyball & rain on the tin roof to lull me to sleep tonight.
PS The link to the right should work now if you're interested in latest SE Asia weather news. Enjoy!
PS The link to the right should work now if you're interested in latest SE Asia weather news. Enjoy!


<< Home