Riding Home in the Dark
I begin to realize that this blog is an important part of my experiences and serves a purpose far greater than any journal could for me. It’s a consistent reminder that I am living out one of my dreams and should not get so bogged down in all the details.
"Relax and Enjoy Yourself"
The last fortune cookie I opened in the States at that random family owned little Mediterranean place in Romulus, MI of all places. Its hard sometimes not to get frustrated at all the little things. Training wasn’t what I expected or I’m not running as often as I’d like. Or even the medium sized things like learning a language that only 17,000 people speak, when if I would have played my cards differently I could have been learning one of the UN languages.
But everything I sit down to write, even in the dark on a bus, I have all of you with me in spirit, in all the multitudes of crazy, sporadic, beautiful, fleeting, deep ways you have touched my life & it’s a reminder to such the morrow out of this. In the end wherever I could be there’s such an amount of life awaiting. At ASP I always wanted more time to reflect & process the insanity. Now I have that time & you all are a wonderful reminder to do just that.
"Relax and Enjoy Yourself"
The last fortune cookie I opened in the States at that random family owned little Mediterranean place in Romulus, MI of all places. Its hard sometimes not to get frustrated at all the little things. Training wasn’t what I expected or I’m not running as often as I’d like. Or even the medium sized things like learning a language that only 17,000 people speak, when if I would have played my cards differently I could have been learning one of the UN languages.
But everything I sit down to write, even in the dark on a bus, I have all of you with me in spirit, in all the multitudes of crazy, sporadic, beautiful, fleeting, deep ways you have touched my life & it’s a reminder to such the morrow out of this. In the end wherever I could be there’s such an amount of life awaiting. At ASP I always wanted more time to reflect & process the insanity. Now I have that time & you all are a wonderful reminder to do just that.


<< Home