Salvation in an Orange Sticker
Looks like my truck will be sporting Macalester colors. Small price to pay for the solution to my previously mentioned parking woes. A simple call to my building manager produced a plethora of options, the cheapest being a trip to city hall with my lease to acquire a parking permit exempting residents from the parking restrictions. It just happens to come in the form of an orange sticker. Combined that with discovering the closest access point to the awesome Twin Cities bike path system & life is grand. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the use of my car to a minimum this summer.
In other news (literally), I found this editorial in the NY Times on American pre-occupation with multi-tasking interesting. Looks like I'm not the only one who questions what the hyperdrive system we're all quietly installing on life is doing to the quality of it. Enjoy.
Let's I.M. as You Read This by Carolym Curiel
In other news (literally), I found this editorial in the NY Times on American pre-occupation with multi-tasking interesting. Looks like I'm not the only one who questions what the hyperdrive system we're all quietly installing on life is doing to the quality of it. Enjoy.
Let's I.M. as You Read This by Carolym Curiel


<< Home