A Little Spare Time?

This was the stack of books that formed out of various scattered elements lying around the house. What do you do with your spare time? :op
Currently all of those are collecting dust, besides maybe the The Art of Raising a Puppy as I attempt to decode my own little hellion’s mind. I've been keeping myself plenty busy attempting a bit of rudimentary carpentry. I only have a tape measure, square, hammer, and hand saw with which I am fashioning kitchen counters and a cabinet. Most of it has come together alright though the final step of cutting out the shelf is still to be done. In the meantime my house looks like it was ransacked and the continued mess is slowly driving me insane. Hopefully I'll finish my building by the weekend.
That would be especially timely as next week I'll be heading to Legawe to help Amber, a fellow PCV, duplicate one of the trainings we had in January (PDM). Good times all around. Its amazing how much work gets done when two Americans put their heads together. Amoung other things, I'm sure the shared language helped quite a bit...


<< Home