Monday, May 02, 2005

mind, Body, soul

To begin with, a quick Happy Birthday to my brother Scott. 25 today, getting old eh?
One of the things I have really appreciated about all of the alone & self directed time has been a chance to really focus some time & energy on my body. I’ve been trying at the very least to stretch out everyday & I’ve been running on average every three. It would be nice to get that down to at least every other, closer to everyday, but you have to start somewhere. I’ve also been fairly consistent with doing small work outs of pushups, sit-ups and the occasional pull-ups and such things. I hope this will all translate into an improvement in my lower back. We’ll see how that goes, the last few days have been a little rough. VERY poor beds at la Union. Mind. Body. Soul. It takes balancing of all three & it feels good to be getting back in shape. Hopefully I can continue to incorporate it into my lifestyle here. Its been going well so far.